Sunday, January 31, 2010

Prolific Usb To Serial Bridge Driver Download Is There No Way I Can Connect My Panasonic X300 Mobile To My PC?

Is there no way I can connect my Panasonic x300 mobile to my PC? - prolific usb to serial bridge driver download

I had recently purchased a data cable for my phone Panasonic X300. But all attempts to connect the phone to the PC base has failed to communicate. I tried installing the driver from the Panasonic website, which I tested the USB driver prolific serial bridge MAT USB-serial bridge, which have even tried to use a 3rd party software called oxygen. All I get is: "The attempt to connect to the headset to connect to ..."

I can only say that the cable works, because if I get in touch, acts on the battery indicator. I also used a program for monitoring and data showing the flow of packets between the device and the PC. The same packages are repeated several times (two).

Is there a fix for this or I live with the fact that my X300 is essentially tetherless?

1 comments:

Frikkie Botes.. 我是神 said...

Uninstall anything to do, what their phones only install software phone.Re the software on your system, is a coming together with the data cable and telephone other.especialy softphone software.Maybe has its own software for data cable

Post a Comment