Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nunn Bush Shoes Suggestions Of Comfortable Men's Dress Shoes?

Suggestions of comfortable Men's dress shoes? - nunn bush shoes

Well, what I wear to work are doing the British, but I need something more elegant - use something with Dockers. I look at these shoes Nunn Bush at Zappos
http://zapp.me/119440

They are more or less the style I want. informally at the end of Oxford-style. No shiny leather. I've seen others recommend Florsheim, but they are all shiny patent leather, I do not.

I have a high arch and slightly wider than normal feet. Comfort is very important. I am looking for a dress shoe feels like a sports shoe. I will pay good money for something that you really can not bear to bear. $ 100 - $ 150 would be good. Looking for suggestions of shoes very happy that I can come to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment